Process for Online Fee Payment
The Fee will only be accepted by online mode.
- The student of the respective college (BIST, BIRT, BIRTS, BCP, BCE, SDBCT, SDBCE) has to click on the college name where he/she is studying.
- Enter your enrollment number as your username and password given by the respective HOD after clicking on the college name.
- Dashboard of the student will open-up.
- Click on fee details drop down menu.
- Click on General Information tab and then click on update student details.
- Update your details as given in the form and then click update.
- Next Click on fee payment tab.
- click on the year near the scholar number for which you are having the outstanding fee.
- You will view your total fee payable.
- Click on pay after selecting atom /billdesk
- Payment Gateway asks about the type of transaction/name of the bank
- Complete the transaction and print the receipt.
- The successful payment will be reflected in your account details.
- The following terms and conditions will be applicable for online transaction:
Terms and Conditions for Online Payments
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
- All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The BANSAL GROUP OF INSTITUTES reserves the right to change the fees as per government directions.
- Your payment will normally reach the BANSAL GROUP OF INSTITUTES account within two working days.
- BANSAL GROUP OF INSTITUTES is not responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. The BANSAL GROUP OF INSTITUTES also cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/ debit card supplier for any reason.
- In no event will the BANSAL GROUP OF INSTITUTES be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the BANSAL GROUP OF INSTITUTES to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
- The total e‐payment online transactions are executed using state of the art technology (SSL) to ensure secured transaction.
- The BANSAL GROUP OF INSTITUTES is not directly involved in the online payment but through service provider (Billdesk through Indian Bank).
- In the event that the Student does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the Student to check with the BANSAL GROUP OF INSTITUTES that the payment has been accepted.
- The Student shall remain responsible for the Tuition Fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the BANSAL GROUP OF INSTITUTES in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the BANSAL GROUP OF INSTITUTES.
our website or write to us at http://bansalgroup.in/
- The BANSAL GROUP OF INSTITUTES ensures up to date information on CET 2013 and reserves the right to update/ modify/ delete at any time.
- Please note that the BANSAL GROUP OF INSTITUTES holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information.
List of Products / services sold and their Pricing
|No.||Service Transaction||Processing Fees|
|1||Visa, MasterCard based Credit Card payments||1.25% +GST|
|2||Visa, MasterCard based Credit Card payments||Nil up to Rs.2000
0.90% above Rs.2000 +GST
|3||Internet Banking based payments||Rs.20/- +GST|
|4||Mobile Wallets||1.5% +GST Nil up to Rs.2000|
|5||UPI||0.65% above Rs.2000+GST|