PLACEMENTS RULES & REGULATIONS
Bansal Group of Institutes
Kokta, Anand Nagar, Raise Road, Bhopal. Ph. : 0755-6681100
Placements Rules & Regulations
ELIGIBILITY & REGISTRATION
- B.Tech./MCA/MTECH/MBA/BPHARM Final year students who are passing out from the Institute by end of this academic year 2019-20 and are seeking employment should register for campus placements with their respective Departments.
- Placement Registration is for ONE ACADEMIC YEAR ONLY.
- Registration of students will be done during the month of June 2019. Last date of Registration is (5th June 2019). Campus placement is meant for final year students from B.Tech./MCA/M. Tech / MBA/B.Pharm.
- Students not registering for Campus Recruitment will be assumed that they are not interested in Placement & will not be allowed to sit in any Campus Drives throughout the year. Only registered students are allowed to appear in campus recruitment process.
- Students are required to express their willingness in writing for appearing in the campus recruitment process for a particular company. If a student does not appear in that company even after expressing willingness in writing, she/he will be disallowed from the placements for the rest of the academic year.
- Students are advised to read the announcements made through notices put up on Notice boards, WhatsApp Groups, College Website, go through the company website & Job Profile etc.
- .Students must inform T & P Department if not interested to appear for the Campus Drive.
- Students shall prepare their Resume under the supervision of the T&P Department & Trainer retained by the Institute, highlighting their achievements, summer projects and anything beyond the curriculum which enhances the employability of the students.
- Students need to submit Passport size photographs (6 nos) along with the Form. The photo should be in College uniform, with tie, Blazer. (Boys should ensure they have proper haircut.
- The Registration form may be downloaded from the Placement page of the Institute website.
- Students having backlogs are advised not to register for placement. Such students are advised to improve and register after clearing the backlogs.
- It is the responsibility of the student to check Announcements/Notices/ updated information/ shortlisted names etc. displayed on the notice boards of Placement Office/Department Notice Boards. Students are expected to be on time as per the announcements.
- Failure to read the notice board / WhatsApp Message / Website will not be accepted as an excuse for not participating.
- Students not meeting the eligibility criteria mandatorily asked by the company, would not be allowed to sit for the same.
- Students are advised to be dressed in Formals for every Recruitment Drive.
- Boys : All the boys are expected to wear Formals with their shirts neatly tucked in, tie and black leather shoes. Slippers/Sandals are not permitted. Boys should not have long hair or beard.
- Girls : All the girls should wear Placement Uniform. Colouring/bleaching the hair and Wearing leggins (Stretch pants), transparent or net dupatta is not permitted.
- Students should carry a Folder comprising of :
- Multiple copies of Resume with duly signed by the student
- Passport size colored Photographs (In College Uniform with Blazer)
- Photocopy of all the Certificates (10th , 12th , Graduation Mark sheets and certificates etc)
- College ID card
- ID & Address Proof (viz; Driving License, Passport, Pan card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID etc)
- Students registered must attend Pre-Placement Talks (PPT) without fail. . Students should occupy the venue before the scheduled start of the PPT by the Company.
- Attendance will be taken and only those students who have attended PPT will be allowed to sit for the rest of recruitment process of the said company.
- Students must clarify queries/doubts if any related to package, job profile, place of work, bond details etc with the HR officials of the Company during Pre-Placement Talks (PPT )
- A student who applies and gets shortlisted is bound to go through the entire selection process unless rejected midway by the company. Any student who withdraws deliberately in the midst of a selection process will be disallowed from placement for the rest of the Academic year.
ATTENDANCE & PUNCTUALITY
- Late coming during the Placement Process shall not be tolerated.
- Students should maintain discipline and show ethical & decent behavior in every action they make during the placement process. Any student found violating the protocol set by the company or defaming the Institute’s name would be debarred from the placements for the rest of the academic year and it could lead to strict disciplinary action by the Institute.
- Students found cheating or misbehaving in the selection process (PPT/Test/GD/Interview) will be disqualified from the placements for the rest of the academic year.
- Offers received from companies must be collected from T & P Department / Company as per timings in notice. The responsibility of going through the offer letter and taking further actions such as signing and accepting and sending it back to the Company lies entirely on the student. In case offers are received directly by the student from the company, the copy of the same must be submitted to the Placement Office.
Training & Workshop:
Pre-final year / Final year students should participate in Workshops / Training Programs organized by Training & Placement Cell compulsorily. It is the responsibility of the student to check announcements/notices/ updated information on the notice boards/WhatsApp Group/College Website of Training & Placement Cell.
Joining Status :
In case, a student decides not to join where he got selected, he should inform the company in writing with reasons at earliest and also required to submit a copy of that letter / mail to the Placement Office.
Dress Code :
Students must be formally dressed whenever they participate in any Placement activity. Placement office reserves the right to refuse permission to a student to attend the same, if their attire is unsatisfactory.
Do-s : Neatly dressed. Wear Formals. & Shirts. Wear tie after putting the neck button. Black colour leather shoes.
Do not-s : Wearing Jeans, Short length shirts, T- Shirts. Coloring / Bleaching the hair. Having beard or long hair.
Do-s : Neatly dressed. Wear College Uniform with dupatta neatly pinned in ‘V’ shape. Wear lengthy tops for Churidar below knee level without slit / Anarkali Churidar / Churidar with Umbrella Cut.
Do not-s : Wearing leggins (Stretch pants). Wearing transparent net dupatta. Churidar with slit. Wearing bangle or bracelet, ring or stud in the ears. Short tops and tops with net sleeves. Coloring / Bleaching the hair.
Identity Cards :
Students must bring their identity cards with them whenever they go through a placement process in campus or off campus
Grounds on which STUDENT/S could be DEBARRED from PLACEMENT:
- Student may be debarred from the placement if he / she are found involved in any In-disciplinary activity or engaged in fraudulent practices
- Any Eligible student consecutively not participating in 2 recruitment drives without prior information to T & P.
- The details of the resume have to be genuine & true and any student found violating this rule will be debarred from the placements for the rest of the academic year.
- Student cannot drop out from selection process once he/she has been shortlisted
Note: For all matters not covered by the above stated, the Management of the Institute/ the Placement Office will use its own discretion to take appropriate decisions from time to time and case to case Placement Policy for Students of Bansal Group of Institutes. Moreover, the Institute has full discretion to change/modify the rules from time to time.