• Graduated in B.E. (Mech.) from Jiwaji University Gwalior, M.Tech (1970) from Burdwan University, W.B. & Ph.D in Applied Mechanics from (MACT) Bhopal University (1980).
• Has a long & distinguished career in teaching, research & administrative field spanning over 40 years at MANIT, Bhopal.
• Published over 45 papers in various National & International Journals of Repute
• Recipient of two Gold Medals & One Certificate of Merit for his best papers published in the Journals of Institution of Engineers (India), Kolkata.
• Guided 4 Ph.D Students and more then 20 M.Tech Thesis, worked on several Industrials research projects for organizations such as BHEL, Hyderabad, Tata Energy Research Institute Bombay, Deptt. Of Science & Technology, New Delhi & M.H.R.D New Delhi etc.
• On foreign assignment worked at the Faculty of Engineering & Technology, University of Ilorin, Nigeria for 3 year (1979-82).
• Visited U.K. on 2 week study tour as a senior faculty of the Institute (MACT) under Indo-U.K. REC project in the field of Energy.
• Organized several short term advance courses, summer schools, National & International seminars & conferences for IE(I), IIPE, AICTE, ISTE, & M.P. councils Of Science & Technology, Bhopal, M.P.
• Retired as a Professor & Head, Mechanical Engineering Department from MANIT, Bhopal after serving for more than 40 years in various capacities.